dinsdag 16 december 2008

Still plenty of time....

I'm not sure what it is, but this year I can't seem to be getting in the Christmas mood. So far, I've only put up our stockings. I can't be bothered about setting up the tree, I keep putting off fetching the boxes with decorations from the basement, I'm basically full of excuses... "There is still plenty of time".... Honestly, if the tree is up by midday on the 24th, that's just perfect, no? That leaves us with a few hours to put the gifts under it, allow the kids to get their selection in the evening and then we can take it down again on the 25th - or I am wrong? I am spoiling things slightly for my girls? And know what? I don't even have to put the tree up myself. My nanny has been begging me since mid November when she can please, please, please put up the tree. She luurrvvves to decorate the house, so what's stopping me? I don't know.... Or maybe I do: I need to move some toy boxes and I just don't know where to put them. I need time to think about that... So let me do that now, let me think about where to put the toyboxes and get this tree up before the weekend.... Or early next week.... Or.....

3 opmerkingen:

ysabel zei

Fijn dat je denkt aan mijn zoontje Tadeusz, maar die is nog maar 10 maanden voor die nutricia reclamedinges. Maar misschien voor in de toekomst?
Ik wil het wel graag doen hoor!

Anoniem zei

Gelukkig dat ik je nog regelmatig hoor op mijn blog, of ik zou me afvragen waar je zat ;-)

JeMaMuse zei

Ja, ik ben niet zo goed bezig he :-) Het is gewoon een zottekot hier, al kan je daar zelf ook wel over meespreken. Ik doe geen beloftes meer, wat komt komt, ook op blogvlak...