woensdag 10 december 2008

Dear blog,

how I have neglected you over the past few months. I sincerely apologise. I have been told off just last weekend by one of my "fans" :-0 Which made feel a) guilty because indeed I haven't posted anything for ages and b) surprised that someone actually did check back every now and again to read all the boring things I write. Anyhow, early new years resolution: I will post regularly on my blog. Obviously, since my life is about as exciting as watching grass grow, you might find this a complete waste of time. Both for me actually spending time on writing a post and for you spending time on reading the blog. But hey, at least then we're even! :-) So, this may be a slow start, I don't want to overdo it from day one. Do come back for more. How about tomorrow? And the day after? I will happily entertain you (glass of wine, little snack, soft music)...

Geen opmerkingen: