woensdag 10 december 2008

Check them out!

Yes, it's me! Again! Just to let you know that you need to check out C Jane's blog (for you Anglo-readers) and that you need to check out Door een Roze Bril (for the Flemish readers). Why? C Jane rocks! I love her writing style, she obviously has a Hollywood star lifestyle (Courtney, me soooo jealous!), she taught me one or two things about how family sticks together no matter what and she has The Chief! And Door een Roze Bril is a must for any mother with 2 young girls. Look at those cheeky little monkeys and you just know what the blog is about. It's totally my life, apart from the being organised enough to decorate rooms in the house, cooking with my 2 girls, getting out there and run and keeping a blog up to date. Oh well, I noticed they have new posts, so have to go :-)!

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Toch even vermelden dat ik niet voltijds werk. Ik voel me altijd zo ongemakkelijk als het lijkt alsof ik alles zo goed georganiseerd en onder controle heb. Is ook helemaal niet zo hoor!

JeMaMuse zei

Och, tomeeeto - tomaaato... Dat hoeft niemand toch te weten!