donderdag 11 december 2008

Was there anything I didn't forget today?

It was one of these days. It starts straight after you get out of bed in the morning and it lasts until you go back to bed in the evening. I forgot to charge my BlackBerry, I also forgot my charging cable so half the world tried to call me and I was non-communicado. I did have a lovely quiet day at the office. I forgot to put the meat for tonight out of the freezer, I am blessed however that my nanny is of the creative type, she will not let my children starve, so we had Chicken Boy grilled chicken tonight. Hmmmm, I ought to forget to put the meat out more often (or at least on Thursdays). I also forgot I had asked the nanny to pick up both my girls so when I arrived at K's place to pick up my youngest, she gave me a frown. One of those "should you really be a mother"-frown. And just now, I realised that I also forgot to buy toiletpaper.... There's 6 of us in this househould.... Need I say more? Thank God for tissues and a kind neighbour! At least I did not forget about my early resolution to post something on my blog! One must set one's priorities right....

1 opmerking:

eventjeswicht zei

Het is toch gekkenwerk, hè! Ik vraag me soms af waarom de evolutie ons intussen niet met meer werkgeheugen heeft voorzien. De mens is niet meer aangepast aan de omstandigheden ... of was het omgekeerd?